Custom Salary and Benefit Surveys and Analytics
Periodic independent custom salary and benefit surveys assist to maintain costs in a manner that reflects the strategic goals of the municipality. These studies provide for an outside objective analysis, and promote efficient cost management and program administration. HRS can also supplement its custom survey work with information from its powerful compensation database, having access to thousands of government and other industry job titles in more than 9,700 US areas; by industry, organization, budget size, number of employees, years of experience, and geographic location with differentials. Services encompass:
- Evaluate municipality’s total compensation program compared to municipal labor market.
- Review of trends in compensation programs offered by public sector organizations, private, and non-profit organizations.
- Ensure that the compensation program is competitive and recommend necessary changes/enhancements to program.
- Analyze market data with custom criteria, price jobs, research unique pay/benefits characteristics, multi-year planning.
- Provide overall recommendations regarding all areas of compensation strategy and total rewards system.
- Offer economic analytics and cost-of-living comparisons locally, regionally, state-wide, and nationally.
- Offer a secure online site that provides HRS clients with easy-to-use useful tools for accessing and maintaining information.